ZenPack Development Training
Learn how to develop and deploy complex customizations to Zenoss through ZenPacks, Zenoss’s extension framework. Through a series of progressive, hands-on exercises, each student will build a new ZenPack that models and monitors a custom device type and includes updates to the Zenoss user interface.
Programmers (Linux/Windows), system and network administrators working in a DevOps environment.
- Please note that this is a highly technical course. To be successful, participants should have at least basic skills in these areas:
- Linux CLI – ability to move around the file system, manage files and run commands
- Programming or scripting – experience with Python is ideal but not required
- Ideally 6+ months of experience with Zenoss
- While not required, Zenoss recommends that participants also attend Zenoss Platform Administration II Training before taking this course.